Wednesday 28 December 2011

1 Xmas Item A Month ~ 2012


As Christmas 2011 comes to a close and a New Year is just around the corner, I've already given some thought to Christmas 2012. It was so nice to be able to go to the cupboard and take out those items made throughout the year to either decorate my home or wrap for gifts. I hope that all you lovely elves who stitched and sewed one or more items each month also enjoyed have your gifts and goodies made early.

Thankyou for keeping me company this year. It would be so lovely to have you join in again for 2012 ... to encourage each other along the way ... once more making 1 (or more) item a month and posting pictures or sneak peaks each month on the 25th.

New friends are most welcome to join in. There's no stress or deadlines here ... it's a stress free zone. No need to post every month ... just when you can. Your item can either be something for yourself to use or decorate with at Christmas, or a gift for giving.
If you'd like to take part, leave a comment on this post and I'll add your blog to the "1 Xmas Item A Month" bloglist on my right sidebar. Thankyou and welcome once again to those lovely elves who have already let me know.

Looking forward to sharing our creations in 2012.
Happy New Year

27 comments:

  1. you can count me in! I am making a list first this year and then going to try to make the items to match the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in again Narelle it was a great idea and a lot of help.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap count me in. Time to clear the cupboard again. Good idea marina think i will work on a monthly list and have the tasks ready and in sight to make me do them...

    Have a good New year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you KNOW I'll be there.. for sure! Really enjoyed spending 2011 with you.. look forward to 2012!
    HaPPy NeW YeAR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to participate, I love stitching Christmas things. Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodluck.........so I was a let down in 2011........life just interrupted things.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay. Count me in Narelle. :) Was so hoping you'd run nit again. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in joining this year!!! Seeing the progress you girls all made for Christmas throughout the year .. I got very jealous when Christmas came and I hadn't organized anything handmade :( ... This coming year I'm in ... If you'll have me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes please.....I'm going to be cautiously optimistic for 2012 until events and life potentially show me otherwise :0). I have lots of ideas already, so do count me in. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, please, Narelle. Count me in, too. Hoping to be more consistent than last year - but life sometimes gets in the way!! It's still a great aim to have and it's wonderful to see what others are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sewing and crafting is few and far between but I have enjoyed watching your progress throughout last year and would like to join in.

    This is me taking the plunge......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Narelle
    I would love to join in and seeing Bec is doing this I will give it a go as well
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to join this year too. This time I hope plan a bit so I can manage to have something finished all 12 months.
    Thanks for hosting this fun Narelle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Narelle I would love to join in Have never done this before sounds exitingAnd my chook is in to she will keep me on my toes she is my Daughter
    Hugs Mary.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can count me in too Narelle. I got some lovely things done and got some great ideas from the other participants. Yes, yes, yes and thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas Narelle and I will try, try to join in properly next year!!!
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found this club extremely useful. I will be joining in as much as possible this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is what I needed last year Narelle! What a great idea - count me in :)
    Cheers for now, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to join this if it's not too late? All over the Christmas period I kept saying I want to start making presents in January, so perhaps this will be the encouragement I need. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have Just seen this and would love to join in. Already have some ideas what I am going to do

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Narelle
    I'd love to join in this year please. I need to commit to something like this or nothing gets done! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love to join this,it would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great idea. I would love to join. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. YES! Please count me in! This was such a huge help this past year. My husband was very pleased with the results too. It was so nice to have so many presents done - I think I'm going to focus on actual Christmas items this year. Thank you for doing this again!

    ReplyDelete